Join us at Social Tables for a night of civic hacking.
Docs for the evening! (https://docs.codefordc.org/s/SyHt_LgGW) ( http://docs.codefordc.org uses HackMD (https://github.com/hackmdio/hackmd/))
Submit a New/Preexisting Project to bring to Code For DC's Hacknights! (https://goo.gl/forms/uttxWgHSXNRqQ0M63) Only the first two questions require responses.
6:30 - 7:00 Participants arrive and socialize.
7:00 - 7:15 Group introductions and announcements from participants and organizers.
7:15 - 9:00 Hacking! Project teams break out to work. If you are new, join the new member orientation.
~7:30 Food delivered.
9:00 - 9:15 Everyone reconvenes and shares progress and lessons learned over the last two hours. Thank you and goodnight.
9:15 We head out to happy hour.
• Bring cash for food and drink! Pay what you can.
If you are new to Code for DC:
• Welcome! We're excited you're here.
• Bring a laptop if you can (it’s ok if you can’t).
• Take a look at our projects (http://codefordc.org/projects).
• Review the Code for DC Code of Conduct (http://codefordc.org/resources/codeofconduct.html).
• Feel free to contact us (http://codefordc.org/contact.html) with any questions, concerns, etc.
• If you had a good time, join Google Group (http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dc-cfa-brigade), Slack (https://codefordc.org/joinslack), and this Meetup group to stay in the loop.