Link visible for attendees
We are meeting digitally because of California's shelter-in-place order (The order went into effect on Thursday, March 19, 2020. The order is in place until further notice. For more information: https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs).
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Join us for Civic Hack Night, where community members use their skills to make San José, and the South Bay, a better place.
*New to Code for San José? Please do this before the meetup:*
• Sign up for our Slack channel and use the on boarding bot on Slack: (https://slackin-c4sj.herokuapp.com/)
• Review the Code of Conduct ( https://www.codeforsanjose.com/#codeOfConduct).
*What to bring to this VIRTUAL meetup*:
• If you have a laptop, please bring it.
• Your ideas for making San José and the South Bay a better place
• 6:30 - 6:35 PM: Welcome
• 6:35 - 6:50 PM: Team Introductions and Updates
• 6:50 - 8:50 PM: Team breakouts, find the relevant Slack channel to join
• 8:50 - 9:00 PM: Teams report updates and next steps on Slack
*What is Code for San Jose?*
Code for San José is a community of volunteers that work together on open-source projects benefit our community. We are a Code for America brigade of makers, designers, developers, and subject matter experts who come together to use tech to solve civic problems.
*Make a donation*
At Code for San José, civic tech means so much more than helping communities understand and navigate local government. It also means working harder than ever to reach more people and communities.
Please consider donating $5.00. Your generous gift will help us fund: hosting for project websites, name tags, stickers, t-shirts, and other materials we use at our hack nights and other events. Make a donation (https://www.codeforsanjose.com/#donate) today.
*Frequently Asked Questions*
Check out our FAQ page(https://www.codeforsanjose.com/#faq)