Hey all, we are starting a new meetup. Why another meetup?
Designing and implementing software seems to be on the edge of entering a new paradigm nowadays. Choice has probably never been so abundant at so many levels. Not only functional programming languages are on the rise, but thrown into the mix are container technologies, Big Data, distributed computing, a myriad of database solutions and the thing called microservice, something that doesn’t even have a clear definition, but only has characteristics.
But what does this all mean?
Frankly, we don’t know yet. But we’re keen on finding out. If you are also interested, please feel free to join!
Codestar is hosting the Codecamp "AWS in a day" with AWS expert Niels Albers.
In this one day workshop, you will learn about:
* The overall AWS ecosystem
* How to set up a front- and back-end architecture in AWS
* Using AWS Lambda's to realize an infinitely scalable architecture
* AWS API Gateway for API management
* S3 for storage
* Kinesis for streaming data
* EKS for orchestrating your containerized applications with hosted Kubernetes
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information!