***RSVP on EventBrite: http://bit.ly/2KV5rPS ***
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We'll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they've made it to consumers' hands. Key takeaways:
- When defining your MVP, start with thinking big, the bold vision of your product that will change the landscape of your chosen domain
- Then understand the Core of your product, the single purpose it must deliver and the single thing it must do really well
- The MVP concept can equally apply to a theme or a feature of your product
Meet the Speaker: Manoj Agarwal
Manoj is a strategic, transformative and disciplined Leader with a strong execution focus. His professional career spanned over 30 years, during which he gained broad experience in the IT Industry as well as expertise in Senior Leadership.
View Speaker's Full Profile (http://bit.ly/31Iiwlo)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (http://bit.ly/2KV5rPS)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite