Balancing Your Hormones
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business as we welcome Ann McKenzie,
Learn the symptoms of hormone imbalance; the main causes and how to bring your hormones back into balance.
Most common symptoms include: PMS, mood swings, irritability, fibroid tumors, breast cancer, weight gain, depression, osteoporosis, infertility and many more.
Some of the main causes of imbalance are due to prescription synthetic hormones, diet, environment and stress.
How estrogen and progesterone are supposed to work in our body will be discussed. Did you know that progesterone's job is to oppose the estrogen?
You will learn how to bring your hormones back into balance and how to evaluate natural progesterone creams.
Ann McKenzie will be discussing hormone balancing. She has 34 years experience in a biochemistry lab and a B.S. in Zoology.
Ann is an Arbonne Independent Consultant, District Manager.
Following is a little more information about Ann and why she is uniquely qualified to share this information with us:
Native of Raleigh, North Carolina
B.S. in Zoology from NCSU
Retired after 34 years in the following biochemistry laboratories:
Wake Hospital-Raleigh, NC
NCSU-Biochemistry Department-Raleigh, NC
Wayne County Health Department-Goldsboro, NC
Served as Safety and Record Audit Chairperson during tenure at Health Department
Management skills included planning, budgeting and quality assurance of laboratory testing as well as hiring, training and supervising laboratory personnel
Published numerous articles on biochemistry research and quality assurance in national scientific journals and local newspapers; conducted a workshop on Quality Assurance at a National Laboratory Conference in 2004
Received several awards for Outstanding Laboratory Service during career
Received recognition from the NC Department of Labor – Wayne County Health Department was the first health department to receive the NC Public Sector Star for safety in the workplace 2008
Became Arbonne Independent Consultant, District Manager in 2007
Extensive laboratory background provides ability to advise and evaluate Arbonne products for each client
Fridays: 9:45 (free time to network): meeting from 10 – 11am
As a guest you can:
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
• Only $100/year to benefit from this empowering network of ladies