addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Crowdfunding: Investment-Based Crowdfunding Message Board Colorado Crowdfunding Discussion Forum › Upcoming Conference for Possible Consideration by Inventor Members of Colora

Upcoming Conference for Possible Consideration by Inventor Members of Colorado Crowdfunding

R.P. B.
user 13652913
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I'd like our inventor members to know that upcoming on Saturday, September 28, 2013, there's the Mother of Invention 6th Annual Regional Conference.

The conference is co-sponsored by one of our own sponsors, FLeCusa International, headed by Rita Crompton, whom some of you know.  What you may not know is that Rita's group, The Inventors' Roundtable, served as the model for Colorado Crowdfunding, i.e., free, safe and secure space for inventors to learn about inventing without having their pockets or pocketbooks picked by predatory service providers.  The few service providers that have been admitted and approved by the Roundtable have been vetted and have proven themselves reliable in terms of adding value over a period of more than seven years.   I particularly like their tag line, "Don't Spend a Dime, Before It's Time."

At any rate, the upcoming Mother of Invention Regional Conference is a full-day affair, priced at $59.00 (which includes free breakfast and lunch and a cocktail reception at the end of the day) and includes a bevy of courses, Chinese-menu-style, from which you can choose.  It's always been run merely as a loss leader and as a way to introduce newbies (and some returning veterans) to inventing and to the existence of The Inventors' Roundtable where they can get always get expert advice and assistance for the longer haul (that inventing always requires), both from thoroughly-vetted service providers as well as from professional inventors who do inventing for a living.

You can find a flyer for the conference in our "Files" section under the "More" tab on our website.
It's really a great, incredibly-reasonably priced program and for any of you out there who consider themselves inventors, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Ray