What we're about
BECOME A MEMBER OF CAL HERE (http://coloradocal.com/join)
DONATE TO CAL HERE (http://coloradocal.com/donate)
The Colorado Center for Alternative Lifestyles (CAL) (http://coloradocal.com) is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable corporation committed to creating an environment in our state that supports consenting adults who engage in alternative relationship expressions and structures. We pursue our vision through direct services, education, and outreach, in conjunction with our partners, to directly benefit individuals who choose alternative lifestyles and the communities that support them. In this meetup group, we hope to facilitate social gatherings and educational events for those in alternate lifestyle communities, and to build bridges between them for common understanding.
What do we mean by “Alternative Lifestyles”?
The communities that we intend to serve include the following:
• Non-Monogamy: Polyamory, swingers, open marriage, plural marriage, etc
• LGBTQ+: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, asexual, pansexual, etc Kink: Leather,
• BDSM, M/s, D/s, power exchange, fetish, etc
In other words, we believe in providing support and empowering people to make their own choices with regards to:
• How they structure/restrict their relationships,
• Who they have those relationships with, and
• What they do within the bounds of those relationships