What we're about
A group to match up with other people going to the same destination in or from Colorado as you, to help save on gas expenses, and hopefully meet some cool new peeps.
* * * *How it works:
• There will be routes in the calendar ( http://www.meetup.com/ColoradoRideshare/eve... (http://www.meetup.com/ColoradoRideshare/events/) ) for each day of the year- 2 events per day for each route.... 1 event for each direction.
• Go to the calendar and choose the date and route that you need. Then..
• RSVP YES to the event for the appropriate direction. Then...
• Post in the event's comments whether you are seeking a ride or offering a ride.
• If you see that someone else has RSVP'd (besides Erin S or Erin Sievers, the group admin / organizer), they should have placed a comment... if you are a match for a rideshare, reply to their comment.
• Follow these instructions exactly and others wanting to travel on the same day will receive your notifications
For safety, Please have a clearly viewable profile photo of your face (not cartoons, etc). It is also recommended to take pictures of each other's IDs with your smartphone and send them to a friend / emergency contact. (This is a practice I used while working in the real estate industry when taking clients out).
Denver is the hub for routes to / from:
• Arapahoe Basin (via Summit County route)
• Aspen / Roaring Fork Valley (& Glenwood)
• Beaver Creek / Avon (via the Vail Valley route)
• Breckenridge (via the Summit County route)
• Buena Vista / Salida (coming soon)
• Colorado Springs
• Copper Mountain (via choice of Summit County route or Vail Valley route)
• Fort Collins
• Frisco (via the Summit County route)
• Glenwood Springs (via Aspen /Roaring Fork Valley route)
• Grand Junction
• Keystone (via Summit County route)
• Loveland Ski Area (via Summit County route)
• Salida / Buena Vista
• Steamboat Springs
• Vail Valley (Vail/Avon/Edwards)
• Winter Park
Cities in Neighboring States including:
• Albuquerque (coming soon)
• Kansas City
• Omaha / Lincoln
• Oklahoma City (coming soon)
• Salt Lake City
• Santa Fe (coming soon)
If you feel there are other popular routes that should be added, let me know and I will add them. :)