addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Jonathan Safran Foer - "Ellen" March 10

Jonathan Safran Foer - "Ellen" March 10

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 98
Watch The Ellen Show on March 10 when guest Jonathan Safran Foer (Author of Eating Animals) will be answering questions. Encourage your friends and family to watch the show and get informative info. For those that don't know Ellen turned vegan after watching the movie "Earthlings". Shannon posted a site where you can watch it for free for those interested.

About this show:
Ellen has worked hard to educate herself about what she eats, and has shared it all with you. JONATHAN SAFRAN FOER has helped her learn, and he's here today to answer her questions. He discovered some shocking details while researching his book "Eating Animals," so you don't want to miss what he has to say!

Read more: http://ellen.warnerbr...­
BEth
Meleakua
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 24
Thanks!! I'll have to see if the folks can record it for me so i can watch when i get off of work! I love Jonathan's book "Everything Is Illuminated" and hadn't realized he wrote a book on vegetarianism! He is a great author~ I will definitely check it out too! smile
~ßéth
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 78
This was GREAT! Yeah for Ellen bringing Jonathan Safran Foer back on her show and for using her fame and platform to spread "the facts" in regards to Eating Animals (the effects on our health, environment, and the abuse). She devoted a good portion of her show to interviewing him and three people who changed their lifestyle after seeing him on Ellen the first time and reading his book. I can only hope that even more people will be affected after seeing her show today. If you missed it, go to her website to watch a portion of her interview with him (you'll need to scroll down a bit).
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/­
Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 99
I really was moved by her show today! So many people in the media are afraid or cautious on what they say. I feel like writing her a letter saying "Thanks for getting the info out there". She is using her show and fame for the good of standing up for what she believes is right.