SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: On this date, I will be teaching the Silva Ultramind ESP class created by Jose Silva in the 1960's. Millions have been trained in this technique including many of today's thought leaders.
You are invited to attend the first two hours of the Silva UltraMind ESP class for free because you will be introduced to deep meditation and self-hypnosis during this time.
If after attending you want to take the full class you may pay the investment of $495. To gain more information about the course and opening up your intuition to another level go to http://silverfox.silvacourses.com for details. RSVP here to attend the first 2 hours for free.
If you have never been to a hypnotist, this is an excellent method to learn about and experience the power of hypnosis. You can bring friends or even arrange a private group of your own (minimum 6 people). However, if you are unable to relax and focus when you are in a group of strangers, a group session is not for you.
What is the difference between a Group and Private Session
In a private session, you are in a one-to-one meeting with your Hypnotist. You have the opportunity to have your individual concerns and needs met in a more personal way.
Some issues command the added investment of a private session. This is especially true with healthy weight loss or fears and phobias because they require finding the real issues behind the behaviors. After the initial sessions then joining group sessions can help in many ways to provide the ongoing support that you may desire or need. In fact, our weight reduction and smoking cessation packages include 2 monthly group sessions via telephone or internet.
Our group sessions are not like the one I went to many years ago. There were over 150 people sitting in hard hotel chairs in this large room. It was very noisy, uncomfortable and smelled of cigarette smoke (I went in after the smoking people). Becoming relaxed in this atmosphere was next to impossible.
Our on-site groups are currently limited to 12 people in a comfortable setting. Our sessions are nothing like my first experience with hypnosis in a crowded hotel meeting room. You may bring a pillow and a blanket if you prefer setting on the floor. I've done this at another event when I was being trained.
In a 1.5 to 2-hour group session you will:
* learn what hypnosis really can do and what it feels like
* be introduced to real stress relief techniques to use daily.
* Get tools to turn crisis and challenge into true opportunity to be used with family, friends or within business situations.
* receive a hypnotic experience with appropriate suggestions for general topics, such as weight release, smoking cessation, stress reduction, test taking, self-esteem/confidence, public speaking and many other issues. Because the group is small, some customization can be done.
* learn general active meditation techniques that you can continue at home or work to reinforce what you have learned during the session.
* Within the group environment you are able to encourage others and have yourself encouraged. There is a comfort in being around others who are making the decision to be successful.
I invite you to come to a group session to learn about hypnosis and begin the journey of changing your life into what you have always dreamed it could be.
Go to Attendee List