We soak, chat, relax, and share Reiki in the healing waters. There is opportunity to learn, grow, and heal because these experiences are powerful (as is being in a group).
No Reiki training or experience necessary. Everyone is welcome.
WHERE TO MEET
10:00 Crystal Hot Springs (http://www.crystalhotsprings.net/driving-directions/) opens. I recommend being there as close to opening as possible to pay your admission, get changed, and get to the pools so that you don't miss anything.
10:30 We'll meet in the Olympic pool at the stairs, preferably in the right corner (if no one is already there). This is the largest pool and to the left as you exit the locker rooms.
If you don't find us in the Olypmic pool, that means it's too cold and we've moved to the main pool (right turn as you exit the locker rooms).
Look for my pink visor.
* We'll do brief introductions.
* I'll offer ideas about participation.
* Questions will be answered briefly in the group, but feel free to pull me or one of the other practitioners aside for more in-depth answers.
* We'll break into small groups to share Reiki with one another. If you wish, you may set an intention for yourself and see what unfolds during our time together.
* We'll come together in larger groups to experience Reiki in creative ways, practice Reiki meditations, practice using symbols, etc. Feel free to make requests!
12:30 We'll close our circle together.
WHAT TO BRING
Water! Stay hydrated.
Snacks! Stay nourished and energized.
Entrance fee is $6 with group discount** for swim only or $8 for swim and slide. (Normal fee is $9.) There is no additional fee for my facilitation or to participate in this event.
**When you check in, tell them you're with the Community Reiki Circle to get the group discount.
I am really looking forward to soaking my bones, sinking into Reiki's healing hands, and being in community with all of you. It feels amazing!
See you there!
Photo Credit: Beverly (https://www.flickr.com/photos/walkadog/6318760292/)