Featherfield Farm is an organic farm in Lullymore, Co. Kildare certified by the Organic Trust in Ireland (Licence 1568). We rear and sell organic Dexter beef, lamb, eggs, chicken and honey direct from the farm. For 2019, we have launched our new education centre and demonstration gardens with the aim of getting everyone growing in their own back garden.
Courses for 2019 include:
- Complete Gardening Course with Klaus Laitenberger - two-day and one-day courses available
- Beginners Bee Keeping with Liam McGarry - two-day courses available
- Harvesting Honey with Liam McGarry - one-day courses available
- Beginners Poultry Keeping with Julian Pawlowski - one-day courses available
- Growing for cut flower arranging with Fionnuala Fallon - one-day course
All courses begin at 9:30am with tea & coffee. 10am course start. 11:30am tea & coffee break followed by a light lunch of soups & breads at 1:30pm. Courses finish at 4:30pm with tea & coffee.
Facilities include parking, toilets, heated classroom & farm shop.