What we're about
London Meetup for all interested in Connected Data technologies and developments. This includes Graph Database, Linked Data, semantics, Knowledge Representation and AI experts, users, enthusiasts and newbies.
Topics at meetups so far have included:
- Linked Data in publishing, Financial Services & Telecoms
- Knowledge Representation and Explainable AI
- Graph Databases in Financial Crime & Product Recommendations
- Knowledge Management
- Ontology development & Data Modelling
- Network analysis in Bioinformatics
At the 9th meetup we tried to agree a simple description for the group to help clarify the topics that we typically discuss:
“Connected Data is a collection of related Disciplines & Technologies where the relationships, rules, structure, meaning & context are treated as first class citizens”.
The group also has an annual London conference which attracts thought leaders from around the world - this year's conference is on 16th November at the IET in Central London - see the website here: http://connected-data.london (http://connected-data.london/video-gallery/)