Welcome neighbours, friends, colleagues, family! We gather to explore empowering and supporting each other as active leaders and members of conscious community locally and globally. May this group be a healthy and loving space to serve your exploration and sharing.
The group is a place to develop and practice the kind of conversation that will enable shifts to happen within communities, work environments, and families. We are exploring:
-- how to be inclusive -- how to have breakthrough and insights with people who see things very differently -- how to support the kinds of social and systemic changes that need to occur for our collective humanity to thrive -- what people want from a conscious community -- what people are bringing to a conscious community -- how to support the rise and evolution of the collective genius of the group
We are proposing some guidelines for gathering in order to ensure the community shares a conscious conversation that calls us into our creativity and doesn’t fall into old stories or patterns.
• We all will share responsibility for the conversation, but just as an orchestra has a conductor, there will be facilitators who set the stage and oversee the weaving of the conversation.
• Shares will be timed and limited to 3 minutes to allow as many as possible to speak.
• We will honor our individuality as well as our connectedness.
• We will avoid giving feedback and advice by listening to one another with complete and openhearted attention.
• We will seek new levels of understanding that both include and transcend our separate views and understandings.
• We will be deeply committed to each other and the time we share.