The Conscious Community is a "Soul Tribe" to support all of us in living spiritually awakened, enlightened, connected, conscious lives. We hope to attract a group of high level thinkers and creators committed to living an awakened, enlightened life, who want to meet on an on-going, regular basis to support this commitment and to build meaningful relationships and community.
Our desire is for it to be a diverse, conscious community; so please invite or forward this information to anyone that comes to mind!
Intentions and principles for our Conscious Community:
• We are each extensions of the Divine Power/Source Energy/Spirit Consciousness that created all that is, and is within all that is. Thus, all of those creative divine powers are within each of us; and we are all connected, all ONE, rather than just the small separate selves we tend to feel like. We are Spirit, here in these human forms, to create, express, expand, experience, and manifest through us, uniquely as us.
• We believe the world is in a very exciting precipice of growth and evolution right now; and the outer chaos that many are experiencing is the current cycle of growth and change that we're in. Perhaps more than ever, people need support not only in dealing with the chaos, but in their own evolving process.
• Our intention is to nurture and support one another in our personal and professional lives in creating miracles, in living mindfully and consciously within the paradigm of wholeness and oneness, and in living from the perspective of our greater Source/Spirit Selves, and effectively using those creative powers we all possess.
• We are committed to being aware of when we are slipping into thinking we are small, separate selves with little power. For example, are you experiencing any unforgiveness? Are you judging someone? Are you afraid of someone or something? Are you separating yourself in any way from your higher power and true Self?
• We wish to create a sense of belonging to a “Soul Tribe”. All humans thrive on real connection, acceptance, and intimacy. Our minds and bodies are profoundly affected by our interactions with those closest to us. We tend to become like those we hang out with. With few exceptions, we do best, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, when we are part of a tribe that values, fulfills and supports us in the highest way.
• It's all too easy to be pulled into the old paradigm of being. We are more likely to be our best, Whole selves when we support the new paradigm together.
• We intend to bring more love, peace and joy to the world by strengthening that within ourselves.
• We intend to learn from one another, to be a source of loving and uplifting energy, to build friendships and community that extend beyond our meeting times, and to have quality, meaningful time with like-minded souls (Soul Tribe) and enjoy each others' company!
We will firmly follow the guideline that there is no one truth, since it is an all inclusive Universe. Thus, we discourage speaking with language such as “you should”, or “you need to”, etc., or in giving advice/solutions. Simply share what you do, what you believe, and what works for you; speaking with “I” language, versus “You”.
How our meetup works:
What we do depends on member interests, and YOU! There will probably be a guided meditation each time. Gatherings are in person, and there is a Facebook group through which we can have discussions, share posts, and organize our events. Any member can suggest and offer a get-together related to the focus of our group through the Facebook Forum or by contacting Ann, the meetup organizer .
Hope you will join us in building our own local conscious community for growing, learning, laughing, raising our vibration, supporting each other,and contributing to the awakening we are in the midst of.
Supporting you in greater ease and joy, with a warm heart,
Ann and Mark Ide
We were previously the Metro West Law of Attraction meetup, but shifted our focus and intentions and name in Spring of 2017. If you believe in the law of attraction principles, you will probably enjoy this group, as well.