Are you capitalizing on the most compelling characteristics of your company, product, or service? Have you mastered an emotional connection with your online audience? Teddy Roosevelt once said, “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
Join expert video producer, director, and entrepreneur Robb Crocker as he delivers a crash course on how to identify your most compelling characteristics as a company (your story), convey your video message in an authentic meaningful way, and connect with your audience on an emotional level. Robb will share insider production tips and advice on how to make the most of your video budget.
5 QUESTIONS THIS SESSION WILL ANSWER
1. Why do you need video?
2. What are the most compelling characteristics about your business (what is your story) and how does all that translate to video?
3. How do you convey your message in a way that looks and feels authentic?
4. Can you make these videos yourself? Should you make these videos yourself?
5. Will incorporating an authentic approach into your content marketing strategy improve your video’s overall effectiveness?
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Robb is an impassioned founder of three companies:
• Funnelbox Inc., an award-winning strategic video agency (http://www.funnelbox.com/what-we-do/video-strategy/)
• Flixio (http://flixio.com/), an industry leading digital signage content company
• Uberstock (http://www.uberstock.com), one of the worlds leading stock footage content providers.
He has spent the past 17 years learning how to best help clients, partners, employees, and friends reach their best and highest potential … in whatever they decide to do in their life and career.
Robb writes and speaks on the subjects of small-business leadership, business video, video strategy, and stock-footage production. He has authored Stock Footage Millionaire and is currently working on his second book about video strategy for small business.
Robb has directly or indirectly produced or directed thousands of videos for organizations large and small, including Nike, HP, Intel, Microsoft, AT&T, and Toyota. He is active in YPO, EO, and YEC.
Robb lives near Portland, Oregon, with his wife, Dana, and their three children. He’s active in local philanthropic organizations and local government. He loves to golf, maintain his small orchard, and play with his beautiful little girls—and he especially loves helping others reach their potential through speaking, coaching, and encouraging greatness.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
This event is sponsored by ISITE Design (http://www.isitedesign.com/), a design & technology agency focused on helping organizations rethink their business to deliver exceptional experiences and build meaningful relationships with their customers.