What we’re about
Programming is fun! Java is very rich and there is so much learn from the language and its libraries.
Good knowledge in Core Java is important for using or developing Java based libraries and tools (e.g., Hadoop, Spring, Hibernate, Storm, ...). Core Java is also important for cracking Oracle's Java certifications (e.g., OCPJP 8). Core Java skills gives you an edge in the job market so it makes perfect sense to hone your Java skills.
Come and join us if you want to explore core Java topics, including:
• Functional programming in Java 8
• Modularity support in Java 9
• Parallel programming with Stream API (Java 8)
Our promise: Amazing talks from Java experts!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- DevNation Day India 2023Radisson Blu Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, KA
We are thrilled to welcome you to DevNation Day India 2023, which will be held at the prestigious Radisson Blu in Bangalore on December 5th and 6th, 2023. This event promises to be an exciting gathering of technology enthusiasts, developers, and industry experts, and we can't wait to have you join us.
Register Here: https://developers.redhat.com/devnationday-india-2023
8:00AM : Registration and coffee
9:00AM : Welcome and frame of the day
9.10AM : Keynote: Developer Experience @Red Hat: Driving Developers productivity – Ameeta Roy & Ramakrishna Yekulla
9.30AM : Modern Cloud Native App Development & Rapid Experimentation - Ashutosh Badwe & Yashwanth Maheshwaram
10:30AM : Coffee break
11:00AM : Containers, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Red Hat Developer Tools innovation: Developer Hub and Golden Path templates – Mohit Suman
- Driving innovation and transformation through the open hybrid cloud and OpenShift AI - Ramakrishna Yekulla & Ritesh Shah
12:30PM : Lunch and divide the room in two:
- Section 1: Developer track
- Section 2: DevOps track
1:30PM : Room 1: Developer track
- Simplifying containers and Kubernetes on your laptop with Podman Desktop – Praveen Kumar
- From zero to hero in Kubernetes-native Java - Anuva Ambasta & Dinakar Guniguntala
Room 2: DevOps track
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: Reducing Developer Cognitive Load and Expanding to Edge – Nikhil Mungale & Vinay Rajagopal
- Kubernetes meets Event Driven Ansible – Ganesh Nalawade & Himanshu Yadav
3:15PM : Coffee break
3:30PM :Developer track
- Event-driven intelligent data pipelines without all the hassle – Yashwanth Mashewaram & Jaya Baskaran
- Using Argo CD and GitOps to control and customize your Kubernetes clusters and applications - Ritesh Shah
Room 2: DevOps track
- Secure your app: DevSecOps Trusted application supply chain - Ramya Raghuveera & Ramakrishna Yekulla
- Ansible Lightspeed – Ganesh Nalawade & Himanshu Yadav
5:00PM : Networking and drinks
We look forward to your participation and the incredible conversations and insights that will shape the future of technology.
See you in Bangalore!
Registration Link: https://developers.redhat.com/devnationday-india-2023Not open