What we're about
We're happy to be part of a couple, and we realize that we just aren't into the same things as when we were single! Instead of going to a dive bar, we might go on a craft brewery tour. We like to have dinner parties and get togethers at our homes. We like to do our date nights at plays, musicals, museums, cooking classes, and nice restaurants. We like to get together with other couples and just hang out. This group aims to bring couples together to experience a lot of the wonderful things that LA offers. Participating in the more mundane to the truly unique meetups, we will have fun and make friends along the way. The possibilities are endless!
1. 3 no call/no shows and you're out. None of us enjoy waiting for people that never show up. We all run late from time to time and sometimes we all have to cancel. Be courteous and let us know when this happens. Very few people are living without smart phones these days.
2. We try to take pictures at every meetup to show we are real people. We will also tag you. If you have any issues with having your picture taken, let us know in advance.
3. From time to time, we may require a small fee to RSVP for our events. This will be done to discourage flakes. If you show up and/or officially cancel 24 hours prior, the fee will be returned to you. Other events like boating, movies, etc., may not have a refund policy.
4. There is a $10 annual membership fee per couple (good for 12 months). This is to cover the costs to host the meetups.
5. We will do everything we can to make you feel welcome and included in the group. Please let us know how we can make the group better for you!