[PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY]
MUST: Once your RSVP is confirmed make the payment in advance to avoid multiple follow up and account settlement delays. Please don't wait till the game/event is over to make the payment.
Lets sweat it out by some awesome games.Let’s burn some calories and enjoy a healthy life.
1. All events are tagged (mentioned in the event title) with an expertise level. Please RSVP accordingly to play a competitive level of game
2. Events without any particular tag are for all levels
a) Still players will be sub-grouped based on the skill level. Mostly Band[1-3][4-5][6-8]
b) But there will be 2 games where you can play a level up and/or a level down to learn from others or suggest improvement to others receptively
3. For events specially created for the improvement of women's game
a) If women players are in waiting list,they will be confirmed in priority
b. To balance the ratio Men members may be moved to waiting list based on RSVP time recorded
Ask the host [[masked]] for QR code which can be used to pay via paytm/googlepay/phonepay/whatsapppay/freecharge/Mobikwik
Please pay the full session charge IN ADVANCE and send a screenshot to [[masked]] via WhatsApp
IF FAILING TO DO SO, YOUR SLOT IS NOT CONFIRMED AND CAN BE CANCELLED AT ANY POINT OF TIME
For 1.5 hour Session : INR 170
*Avail packages and Save more on your daily fitness routine of Badminton Games. Talk to us for more details
*Mavis 350 Shuttles provided
*For feather shuttle extra charges will be collected
Subscribe for a daily dose of Badminton related news. Follow your passion right through your in-box.
1. The members should send a whats app message to the host of the event.This should be done as soon as you RSVP, failing which the organizers have the right to remove you from the game without notice at any time.
2. Members who need to change your RSVP within 8 hours before the event must contact the organizer.
3. Members who RSVP and fail to turn up will still be charged for the session as membership dues and only be allowed for a next RSVP if the dues are clear.
4. Full policy Details: http://crazzyshuttlers.com/rsvp-policy
RACQUETS AVAILABLE ON RENT
Like, Subscribe & Stay Connected
1. Players are tagged in bands based on feedback from other players/ Coach/ Host
2. You can check your band details in your profile
3. During the Monthly League games you can challenge higher band players [1 level up] to earn points so that you can jump to the next band. Challenge games are on request based and prior agreement required by the players for a match time.
CRAZZYSHUTTLERS is a social badminton group that welcomes all level of badminton players. Participation in our events may involve in physical exertion which may result in injuries or poses health risk to any participant. All participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer and agreed to indemnify CRAZZY SHUTTLERS Organizers, event hosts and participating CRAZZYSHUTTLERS members from any liabilities and claims that may arise out of his/her participation with CRAZZYSHUTTLERS events, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or death arising thereof.