We have a clear idea about our challenges, now we need to put the will, needs and skills all together. What to do next and what role can you play?
During the first meetup we got together to discuss ideas, brainstorm about solutions and worked towards feasible projects to collaborate on.
We got to the next potential projects:
1. How might we get people in Stockholm to open up more, get people together and try new things?
- Affordable workshops for sharing and learning from each other.
• Reaching out, how/where to find. What communication, how to communicate, to whom?
• Contact in a personal way, make it fun
• Gather people with different interests/skills and find out what you can learn. What common interests?
- More live music in bars.
• Find bands, venues, an audience and the right environment/neighborhood
• Find out about logistics and laws; permits for bars, noise-limits etc.
• Find a way to make it interesting for both venues and bands; pay the musicians, including in the bill, open for tips?
• Can we organize this outside of bars, restaurants? Can we organize this at our location at SBG18?
2. How might we foster, communicate and introduce spirituality?
- Hire meditation consultants & provide fika afterwords at offices, or combine classes with after work activities.
• Present as prevention system for sick leaves related to mental issues.
Presenting the benefits for both companies as well as employees. Avoiding sick leaves, saving money, preventing unhappiness..
• Who can we partner up with? Unions, companies?
• Use different terminology. 'Covering' it up under a different term, or different workshop, selfcare, or team-building.
We're going to be working on realizing these ideas. Anyone is welcome to join and hope to build a core team leading this.
Are you interested in a great side-project? Come to our next meetup.
(We figured most people would be on holiday during July, so the next meetup is in August. Hope this date works with everybody!)
See you there!