What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
The Croydon Brunch Club is held on the 2nd weekend of every month.
It's an opportunity to meet others from in and around Croydon over a relaxed coffee or brunch, dished up by the great chef.
All are welcome to this informal and relaxed monthly gathering of the great and good of Croydon.
This is a social networking event and is not the place to pitch your business, dish out fliers or sign people up to services. Please contact organiser Christo if you would like to collaborate on something you feel is relevant to the group.
The Green Dragon is a lively pub in the centre of Croydon with a good mix of traditional British food and modern dishes.
It is well loved by a wide demographic in Croydon and it serves a wide choice of food to cater for them all, without having a list of dishes as long as your arm. Its wide selection of ales and craft beers attract the more selective drinkers and it has won awards for the best pub in Croydon and the title is rightly given!
For more information please see The Green Dragon's website: https://www.craft-pubs.co.uk/thegreendragoncroydon/
If you are arriving by public transport, please use the TFL journey planner (http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/) to review your travel time and plan your journey to the restaurant.
This restaurant in South Croydon with quirky theatrical decor offers great Modern European and French cuisine at very reasonable prices. Menu can be found on their website https://www.littlebay.co.uk/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are arriving by public transport, please use the TFL journey planner (https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/) to review your travel time and plan your journey to the restaurant.
If you are arriving by car, please use the awesome power of Google Maps (https://maps.google.co.uk/) to plot the best route - unless you have your own GPS.
- If you will be arriving after 12:45pm, please send Ben or Katherine a heads-up message. Sometimes restaurants request that unoccupied places are put up for grabs for walk-in customers so your place can't be guarantied if you're unexpectedly late.
- The organiser fee of £2 per person (including guests) will be collected on the day, so please bring the right change. We also ask that you stay until the bill is paid in full to be fair to everyone.
- If you cannot come, please change your RSVP in advance. This ensures members aren't disappointed in missing out. Regular "No-Shows" - those who RSVP yes but don't turn up - will be removed from the group to enhance the experience for others.
- This is a social networking event and is not the place to pitch your business, dish out fliers or sign people up to services. Please contact the organisers if you would like to collaborate on something you feel is relevant to the group.
For those of you who want a nice relaxed drink and not necessarily a meal to accompany it, Croydon Eats Out brings you a regular opportunity to meet, drink and have a nibble - well, it has to involve some sort of eating!
When you arrive, please look out for the Meet Up sign or ask at the bar as we have booked an area.
Whether you'd prefer to dive straight in to conversation with other CEO members or would like an introduction is entirely up to you, so look out for Fran who is your host.
Slug and Lettuce are offering 2 for 1 on cocktails and mocktails when ordering the same one.
Please check the TFL website (http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/) to plan your route.
• This is a social networking event - This is the place to have a nice chat over a drink, meet new people and exchange ideas. If you're coming to sell or pitch your business, dish out flyers or business cards, this isn't the event for you. Likewise, this isn't a dating event either.