addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cultural Explorers - Grand Rapids Message Board › Arab Spring World Affairs Lecture at Aquinas

Arab Spring World Affairs Lecture at Aquinas

Cathy D.
user 34449442
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
People are welcome to meet in the Lobby before the talk - I'll be next to the registration table and wearing my "Expats and Cultural Exchange" nametag.   We haven't pinned down a restaurant for after the talk, so we can decide tomorrow night.
Note:  Reza Aslan's GRCC Diversity lecture on Arab Youth is being rescheduled for mid April - I'll send details out soon!