Welcome to The Culture & Co., a sisterhood where women in their 30’s who love Hip Hop, Art and Culture can connect, explore our city and develop new friendships.
We're all about curating a good vibe. Join our tribe, but only if:
• You're a genuinely dope chick with good energy. You’re interested in being an active part of this social club; made up of an intelligent, fun, optimistic and supportive group of ladies.
• Your music tastes include the good stuff: Hip Hop, R&B, Neo-Soul, Old School, Soca, Afrobeats and Reggae. If this is what you listen to, then you're in the right place :)
Whether we keep it low key by socializing over dinner, visiting an art exhibit, or we live our best lives at a concert, girls night out or away on a #friendcation, we invite you to join us!
• Rules of Engagement •
• The C&co. is OPEN TO WOMEN who reside in Toronto (GTA), ages 29 to 40. You can be single, married, etc., new to the city or not. You should have a working knowledge of and share in the music/interests listed above. We are strictly platonic. This is group is not for: dating, networking or business purposes.
• Members must have a clear, recent profile picture that shows your face. Members who do not have a profile pic will be deleted.
• An RSVP means that you’ve committed to attending an event.
• Need to cancel? Please be respectful of the group and to those potentially waitlisted by un-RSVPing at least 48 hours prior to the event date. Guests who fail to cancel at least 48 hours before an event date and No-Shows will be removed from the group.
• Pics, or it didn’t happen: you agree to any event pics with your likeness being shared with the group.