The Culture & Co. is a community where women in their 30’s who love Urban Music, Art and Culture can connect, explore our city and develop new friendships.
We're all about curating a good vibe. Think of The Culture & Co. as your unofficial sorority with just a couple prerequisites. Join us, but only if:
• You're a genuinely dope chick with good energy. You’re interested in being an active part of this social club; made up of an intelligent, awesome, fun, optimistic and supportive group of ladies.
• Your playlist regularly includes a mix of the good stuff: Hip Hop, R&B, Neo-Soul, Old School, Soca, Afrobeats or Reggae. If this is what you mainly listen to, then you're in the right place :)
Whether we keep it low key by socializing over dinner, visiting an art exhibit, or we live our best lives at a concert, girls night out or away on a #friendcation, we invite you to join us!
• Rules of Engagement •
• The C&co. is open to women who reside in Toronto (GTA), ages 29 to 40. You can be single, married, etc., new to the city or not. You should have a working knowledge of and share in the music/interests listed above. We are strictly platonic. This is group is not for: dating, networking or business purposes.
• Members must have a clear, recent profile picture that shows your face.
• An RSVP means that you’ve committed to attending an event.
• Need to cancel? Please be respectful of the group and to those waitlisted by un-RSVPing at least 48 hours prior to the event date. Guests who fail to cancel at least 48 hours before an event date and No-Shows will be removed from the group.