Customer Success For Good (CSG) is dedicated to connecting professionals in Customer Success by sharing/learning best practices for this growing field. CSG is geared for an ecosystem of entrepreneurs and companies that are improving health, protecting the environment, democratizing the political process, advancing education, alleviating poverty, and literally saving lives -- while making money as they do it. This group is for you if your role touches on the success of your customers through technology, customer experience, product management, or marketing. The goal is to make organizations more customer-centric and purpose-driven.
CSG will have meetups beginning in August. The location will alternate between Oakland and San Francisco. Some possible themes include:
* Customer Success for Healthcare
* Customer Success for Energy & Environment
* Customer Success for Edtech
* Customer Success for B Corps
* Customer Success for Japan
* CSG 101: A community forum for any tech company interested in building a social impact program. Customer success leaders from Salesforce.org and Google.org show how it's done.