If you will be driving and have spare seats:
• Meet at the hotel lobby at 6:00 PM
• Please leave a message in the comment below, and/or
• Use #cyberspectrum on Twitter.
We're back! We'll be having a GNU Radio Conference special event this week!
Live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1RA8eScOIs
#cyberspectrum on Freenode IRC.
A big thank you to Qualcomm (https://www.qualcomm.com/) for hosting us, and Mike Ossmann (@michaelossmann (https://twitter.com/michaelossmann)) and @abraxas3d (https://twitter.com/abraxas3d) for the connection.
Some exciting speakers will be appearing!
Please RSVP if you plan to attend.
Some speakers so far:
• The Phil Karn (@ka9q (https://twitter.com/ka9q))
Low-cost general coverage/HAM receiver for Raspberry Pi & FUNcube dongle, or other cheap SDR.
• Clayton Smith (@argilo (https://twitter.com/argilo))
By day, Clayton is a security researcher at ecommerce company Shopify, and by night a GNU Radio enthusiast and amateur radio operator (VE3IRR). He's worked on projects such as gr-dsd (digital voice), gr-qam (digital television), gr-elster (utility metering), gr-rds (radio data) and sdr-examples. Tonight he'll tell you about his recent work on HD Radio.
• Josh Blum (@pothosware (https://twitter.com/pothosware))
Interesting features in Pothos framework, how we pull in GNU Radio project, and proposed additions to the GNU Radio project.
• Alexander Chemeris (@chemeris (https://twitter.com/chemeris))
The first public demo of XTRX - a tiny high-performance miniPCIe SDR for the real world. Up to 120MSPS for simultaneous 2x2 MIMO receive/transmit.
• Click on Place link above description