What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Join us for the online 7th Annual Wheaton Film Festival ("WFF"). The online Festival will run from November 5 - 13, 2021. WFF is a great event to learn about the entertainment industry and to watch some amazing short films. Tickets are required to attend. Please purchase them at: https://wff2021.heysummit.com/tickets/?coupon=MEET50.
Use code "MEET50" to get a 50% discount.
Here is a tentative list of our online panel discussions:
- Paul Marengo: "Grant Writing 101 for Creative Professionals"
- Kevin Sharpley: "The World of Animation"
- John Mason: "Entertainment Law for Creative Professionals"
- Melissa Houghton: "Effective Networking for Media Makers"
- Ziad Foty: "Adobe Creative Cloud for Filmmakers"
- Adam Levin: "Web Streaming and Sound Recording Equipment"
- Maryanne Culpepper: "Writing Effective Stories for Scripts"
- Kimberly Skyrme: "Casting 101 for Film and Video"
- Chris Petracco: "The Future of Filmmaking"
For information about the tentatively selected films being shown, please visit https://wff2021.heysummit.com, or
There are two different types of tickets:
General Admission - Access to film screenings, educational panels, online networking event, and the awards ceremony. (No access to replays or filmmaker reception)
- Early Purchase: $12 ($6 with discount) Available until September 30th, 2021
- Regular Purchase: $20 ($10 with discount) Available October 1 - October 31, 2021.
- Late Purchase: $25 ($12.50 with discount) Available November 1 - November 13th, 2021.
ALL ACCESS - Access to ALL film screenings, filmmaker reception, educational panels, online networking event, the awards ceremony, and replays. Replays are available through December 13, 2021 and include all film screenings, educational panels, and the awards ceremony.
- One rate: $40 ($20 with discount)
Use code “MEET50” for 50% off ticket price. Purchase tickets here: https://wff2021.heysummit.com/tickets/?coupon=MEET50.
Please see the event page for the latest Tentative 2021 WFF Schedule.
https://wff2021.heysummit.com (event page)
For additional information about the Wheaton Film Festival, please visit:
https://www.wheatonfilmfestival.com/ (festival website)
If you would like to stay updated with this Festival, please follow the social media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/dcfilmmakers/ -and- https://www.facebook.com/WheatonFilmFest/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wheatonfilmfest/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WheatonFilmFest
For questions, comments, or additional support, contact [masked].
The Wheaton Film Festival 2021 is supported in part by the Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County, Chuck Levin's Music Center, Arune LLC, DC Filmmakers, Adobe Software, FilmConvert, Quick Film Budget, Red Giant, Sound Department, Pro Cuts Editing Services, Write Brothers, and Clairvoyance LLC. This event is produced by Arune LLC. Promotional partners include DC Filmmakers, Docs In Progress, TIVA, WIFV, Creative Edge Collaborative, WALA, and DC Media Makers.