This meet-up is for those who are looking to:
• break the polarity of our current political and social climate
• find internal practices to cultivate more resilience and inner peace
• step into more authentic ways to express personal power
• gain support from others who share similar values
• develop the courage and skills to advocate for a work, social and political environment that is in alignment with values of civility, respect, equality for all and compassion.
This regular meet up will be lead by Joe Weston - international trainer, coach, author and advocate for peace. He will share concepts and practices from his book Mastering Respectful Confrontation, as well as create the space for respectful dialogue amongst those present in order to explore ways to sort through some of the confusion of our time and also take these concepts into action.
This event is open to all who are interested, regardless of beliefs or political affiliation. Tell all your friends! Drop in for one event, or come on a regular basis.
You can learn more about Joe's work at his website:
He also hosts a weekly online meditation for Lasting Peace: