Important: RSVP is mandatory - see details below
* David Allen's “ Getting Things Done ” is a classic in personal productivity. David Allen uses Lotus Notes, and Eric Mack has taken GTD further into Lotus Notes with his eProductivity tool. This month we'll be showing a quick demonstration. We are hoping to have Eric join our user group in November for a detailed, and comprehensive analysis.
* News to review: Traveler 8.5.2, Quickr 8.5, Sametime 8.5.2, Project Vulcan, Project Northstar. Mindplan in the Notes Client :
- Award winning mindmapping tool which comes as a commercial, corporate product, and a free, personal-use edition.
* Tungle.me with Lotus Notes (and everyone else)
* Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5.2 is released. What's new and improved, by those who have put it to use.
* Raffle for a free “IBM Lotus Connections 2.5” book from IBM Press. This is a 5 star rated text on planning and implementing Lotus Connections.
IBM Briefing Center, 1301 K Street, NW • 4th Floor, West Tower • Washington. DC 20005 (202)[masked]
Please be aware that due to new security provisions at the IBM Briefing Center, we must receive a COMPLETE list of attendees and their company with at most 2 days prior to the meeting date. The list will be provided to building security. If someone shows up for the meeting that is not on the list, they will be denied access to the meeting.
All are invited but it is important that we have an idea of the number of attendees for planning purposes so please RSVP here (NOTE: If you have any specific things you would like to discuss please note them in the RSVP comments.)