Nothing is better than seeing sales and marketing technologies in action. Except maybe if it’s with a beer in hand while you hang out with your sales and marketing buddies.
In our last meetup before we break until September, we're teaming up with our friends at DC Enterprise Sales Forum for a special evening of fun and learning. No speakers. No panels. Just drinks and demos for some sales tech and marketing tech inspiration. Join us!
6:30 pm: Start
8:30 pm: Wrap-up
COME SEE SOME COOL TECHNOLOGY FROM:
-Adobe Livefyre: Brent Kostak of Adobe will show you how to turn your audience into a content machine with Adobe’s User-Generated Content Platform, so learn more at https://www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/experience-manager/livefyre-ugc-platform.html
- Contactually: A CRM to simplify and automate personal communications with your entire network. Check'em out at https://www.contactually.com/
- Enablix: CEO Guarav Harode will demo his platform for marketing to enable sales to quickly locate the right content asset at the right time. See what they're all about at https://www.enablix.com/
- RadiateBuzz: a smart app for your sales people to share real-time wins, so others can tap into winning wisdom, experience, sales techniques and success strategies. Get the lowdown here: http://www.radiatebuzz.com/
- Coglide: So much more than an interactive content generator. Coglide helps you generate more leads, accelerate your pipeline and understand who is interacting with your content. What's not to love? See 'em at https://www.coglide.com/
- Brightline Interactive: Sophia Moshasha, VP of Marketing from Brightline will demo Virtual Reality (VR) allowing you to experience for yourself why VR earns the hype. Learn more at https://www.brightlineinteractive.com/
We’re at Connecticut and 18th at WeWork Dupont Circle at WeWork Dupont on the 12th floor. It’s a 5-minute walk from the Dupont Circle metro. Paid parking is available in the building garage and nearby garages. You might get lucky to find street parking at a meter, but it’s Dupont Circle, so taking metro is advised.
Since this is DC, you need to bring ID to enter and we’ll need your full and real name for the RSVP list. So pretend you’re getting a plane ticket and give us your name as it appears on your ID.
And, congratulations to the Caps!
Thanks and see you there!