1133 15th St NW, Washington, DC
RSVP and join us to celebrate the holiday season and our growing DC Azure Government community at our last Meetup event of 2016!
During this Meetup, we will focus on Hybrid Cloud With ExpressRoute -- a key part of Microsoft's government Hybrid Cloud story.
We are fortunate to have James Walters, director of Azure EcoSystem Networking for Microsoft Azure Government in town to present at this month’s Meetup along with speakers from Equinix who will discuss insights and best practices on hybrid cloud with ExpressRoute including:
• Overview of ExpressRoute which creates private connections between Azure datacenters and infrastructure on your premises or in a colocation environment
• Various considerations when setting up ExpressRoute including location, traffic options, service providers, connection types , billing models, and more '
• Insights on customer use cases with ExpressRoute
We will also feature an end-of-year Azure Government review as there’s a new service released on average every 32 hours.
We hope you will join us to enjoy great networking and presentations along with food, drinks and holiday cheer.
As always, we appreciate your help in spreading the word about this great community to you colleagues and connections (and use #azuregovmeetup for social media where possible).
We look forward to seeing you at 1776!
Agenda & Directions
6:00 – 6:45 p.m. – Networking, food & beverages
6:45 – 7:00 p.m. – Welcome & Introductions
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Presentations
• Hybrid Cloud With ExpressRoute for Gov
• Year-end review and a look ahead with Azure Gov
8:00 – 8:30 p.m. -- Networking
Directions to 1776 -- Washington, DC
(Check in on 1st floor / Meetup on 12th floor)
1776 is located only a few blocks from both Logan Circle and the White House. The building is across the street from the Washington Post and is home to Strayer University on the first floor. A sign is visible on the exterior of the building.
There’s a parking garage to the building. Rate is $6 after 5 p.m.
Closest metro stops are McPherson Square (blue and orange lines) and Farragut North (red line).
1776 is about a 5- to 7-minute walk from each station.