Citizens today are more connected that ever before; increasingly expecting anytime, anywhere access to government services and information – via online, mobile and social.
To continue to best serve and engage ever-connected citizens, government and industry must deliver innovative apps and mobile services that are highly secure and provide a user-friendly experience.
To hear how, be sure to RSVP and join us for a jam-packed Meetup of industry-leading experts who will discuss:
• Creating Cloud Apps for Web and Mobile Clients with Microsoft App Service + Demo of Alexa Skills to Serve Citizen Data
Vishwas Lele (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vlele/), CTO, AIS and Microsoft (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/clouds/government/) MVP (@vlele)
Jason Calton, Software Architect, AIS (https://www.appliedis.com/government)
• Developing Mobile Apps Across Government + Demo of iOS and Android in C#
Eric Egland (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericegland/), Head of Public Sector Cloud Mobile App Innovation, Microsoft
Andrew Ditmer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewditmer/), Sr. Mobile Engineer, Cloud Mobile App Innovation, Microsoft (@aditmer)
• Leveraging Mobile Capabilities to Achieve Your Mission
Tom Suder (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomsuder/), President & Founder, ATARC (https://www.fedsummits.com/) (@tsuder)
• Accelerate Citizen Engagement @ the Speed of Now
Dux Raymond Sy (https://www.linkedin.com/in/meetdux/), CTO, AvePoint Public Sector (https://www.avepoint.com/public-sector/)(@meetdux)
As always, there will be great networking opportunities and refreshments during our Meetup, which is FREE and open to the public.
Please help spread the word about this event to your colleagues and connections - and be sure to RSVP today to secure your spot!
**New! Faster check-in option for Azure Gov Meetups**
We now offer a QR code check-in option using Eventbrite. To use this, please RSVP on Meetup first; then follow the below steps to expedite your on-site check-in!
1. Go to this event listing on Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-accelerate-connected-citizen-services-registration-36962639249)
2. Sign in or sign up for an Eventbrite account
3. In “Account Settings,” be sure to enter your: first/last name; role/job title; company/organization, address
4. Register for the Meetup
5. Receive your QR code via email or the Eventbrite app to use for faster check-in!
Directions to 1776 (http://www.1776.vc/) -- Washington, DC
(Check in on 1st floor / Meetup on 12th floor)
1776 is located only a few blocks from both Logan Circle and the White House. The building is across the street from the Washington Post and is home to Strayer University on the first floor. A sign is visible on the exterior of the building.
Parking: There’s a parking garage to the building. Rate is $6 after 5 p.m.
Metro: Closest metro stops are McPherson Square (blue and orange lines) and Farragut North (red line). 1776 is about a 5- to 7-minute walk from each station.