addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fun DESIS in Washington DC Metro! Message Board › New Meetup: "HOLLYWOOD vs BOLLYWOOD" - VIP Reception & Official Kickoff Party!

New Meetup: "HOLLYWOOD vs BOLLYWOOD" - VIP Reception & Official Kickoff Party!

Manan Singh K.
user 9589422
Group Organizer
Silver Spring, MD
Announcing a new Meetup for Fun Indians in Washington DC Metro!!

What: "HOLLYWOOD vs BOLLYWOOD" - VIP Reception & Official Kickoff Party!

When: Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:00 PM

2473 18th St NW
Washington, DC 20009

a) First I wanna thank HARI GADI for this platform...
and some key members - kusum, sameer, sonya, neha, anurag, tanjot, priyanka, brijesh and isha -
who made our *fusion* event a big success ~
"Thanks, Shukriya, Dhanyawaad, Arigato, Gratias, Aabhaar, and Merci!"
obviously special thanks to pushpa koneri and carl hamm...

b) I am super excited to be associated with an event sponsored by CHANEL and KINGFISHER and GLITTARAZZI... its a mainstream event...
"HOLLYWOOD vs BOLLYWOOD" - VIP Reception & Official Kickoff Party! -
600 capacity - they approached me to promote this with South-Asians in this area...
they gave me limited 150 tickets...
(of which, 60 tickets have been reserved for South Asian community leaders and dignitaries, and South-Asian movers and shakers.)
Lot of media, supermodels, polo-players, bollywood dancers...
http://www.kingfisher...­ ~

c) This Event is at the famous mainstream upscale DISTRICT Lounge...
2473 18th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20009 - (202) 518-9820 (202-588-0385) ~
TICKETS - http://hollywoodmeets...­
(no sales at the door)

d) Music will be provided by DJ Manifesto. This event is produced by Power Players Club.
Tickets are on discount - http://hollywoodmeets...­ ~
There are no SALES at the door.

TICKET "A" - $40.00
VIP Reception & After-Party (includes reception wine and food , and admission to the after-party)

TICKET "B" - $20.00
General Admission (includes one signature cocktail and admission to the after-party)

e) "Hollywood vs. Bollywood" is brought to you by the following sponsors:

- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Premium Lager
- Glittarazzi
- DAUM French Luxury Art
- Blue Ridge WineWay
- Virginia Wine Tourism
- Oasis Winery
- Molon Lave Vineyards
- Hewitson Wines
- AE Productions
- JMD Creations

Music will be provided by DJ Manifesto. This event is produced by Power Players Club.

f) It will be an evening to remember.
VIP Reception is where all the socialites, celebrities, media, dignitaries will b...
8-10 pm is VIP Reception; 10pm-2am After-Party;
($40 Tickets includes wine, food, vip reception, after party, everything)

g) I am also looking for south-asian men and women
available april 13/14 evenings - for small speaking roles - filming at this beautiful gorgeous house in Potomac, MD.

More later friends...
have a great wednesday...
jai mata di - regards - manan singh katohora'

"Once you believe that answers and resources can show up in your life,
they will: The universe works to mirror your beliefs. It will prove
you right every time." Peggy McColl

Learn more here:­