DC Legal Hackers is the DC Chapter of a growing movement of more than twenty legal hacking, technology, or innovation groups around the country. A legal hacker is someone who cares about the intersection of law and technology and seeks to improve legal practice through technology while simultaneously using legal skills to promote technological innovation and exploration.
Join us July 11, 2017 at 6pm to discuss the latest challenges to Net Neutrality and how for once in your life you should absolutely READ THE COMMENTS online, the FCC comments!
- Kate Forscey, Public Knowledge
- Eric Null, Open Technology Institute
- James Miller, Adjunct Professor of Law at the American University, Washington College of Law / Senior Attorney Advisor in the Office of Engineering and Technology, FCC
- Nathaniel Fruchter, Data Scientist and Internet Policy Researcher
- Alan deLevie, co-organizer, DC Legal Hackers
6:00-7:00 Pizza, drinks, and networking
7:00-7:15 Introductions and announcements
Follow along on twitter with the hashtag #LegalHack or at http://www.twitter.com/DCLegalHackers .