Experts in marketing, design/UX, and e-commerce will present their go-to data visualizations from Google Analytics and how they help them in their job. There are a number of data visualizations that Google provides to website owners including time series charts, sankey diagrams, global maps, tree maps, bar charts, Venn diagrams and much more. These visualizations are used by different departments to optimize website performance for many different objectives.
Come learn what data these visualizations are communicating, and how professional are effectively using these charts to constantly improve their websites!
LOCATION: Capital Factory + The DEC in Dallas at The Centrum. The easiest entrance to The Centrum’s visitor parking garage is located off Welborn Street, between North Hall Street and Cedar Springs Road. For easy access, please use the first elevator you see when entering from Wellborn St. and select Floor 1. https://www.capitalfactory.com/parking/
6:30 - Doors Open for Networking & Food
6:50 - Group Announcements
7:00 - Google Analytics Visualizations in Practice
8:00 - Q&A and Open Discussion
GREG ALLBRIGHT brings an 18-year track record in translating business objectives and quantitative data into marketing and analytics strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention. He builds and leads global teams of digital and analytics professionals who create and execute marketing and quantitative campaigns that generate leads, awareness, and customer engagement. He has run for public office, launched marketing campaigns across six different continents, but his favorite job is coaching soccer for his two sons in Frisco.
KATIE KELLY is a Passionate UX Strategist
- Passionate advocate of the user experience from design to code.
- Advocate for re-usabilty and flexibility in all flavors of the front end.
- Embraces Internet Explorer tactfully, and degrades it gracefully, as it is what my users use.
- Loves the crazy, cyclical world of e-commerce.
- Ruthless and "Divitis" killer in Enterprise Environments.
- CMS lover.
- Prototypes for fun on Friday nights.
- Believes in the power of pie.
- Anxiously awaits the zombie apocalypse.