What we're about
Welcome to Sahaja Yoga Meditation!
Add 10 minutes of meditation to your routine.
We are passionate about sharing and guiding a simple meditation technique, which is effective and yet takes only 10 to 15 minutes of meditation every day. Our instructors master the art of guided session caters to individual needs.
Through simple, natural, yet highly effective techniques which are available to all free of charge, Sahaja Meditation has brought inner peace, balance, and relief from stress and a host of illnesses to hundreds of thousands in over 100 countries. Medical research conducted in Australia, Russia, India, Austria and other countries has indicated its significant ability to alleviate a wide range of afflictions ranging from high blood pressure to ADHD and to the effects of substance abuse.
Here are just a few specific benefits Sahaja Yoga Meditation offers by activating the "Inner Energy"…
• Immediate stress relief and long-term stress management
• Improve physical and emotional health and boost long-term resilience
• Improve overall personality and relationships
• Balance personal and professional responsibilities
• Take control of your life; control negative emotions such as anger, fear, anxiety, guilt
• Improve cognitive functioning: focus, clarity, decision-making and problem-solving skills, enhanced creativity
Physical and emotional health and well-being:
Recent clinical studies have demonstrated the mental and physical health benefits provided by regular practice of Sahaja. For example:
• Stress management and emotional resilience.
• Depression and anxiety relief.
• Prevention and treatment of illnesses, including: epilepsy, hypertension and cardiac diseases, asthma and respiratory illnesses, migraine syndrome, and menopausal symptoms
• Boosts immune system and slows aging.
• Reduction of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder symptoms.
• Chronic Pain reduction.
What to expect from a Sahaja Meditation class
All classes are free, no strings attached. There's nothing to buy, now or ever. It's against Sahaja principles to charge money for awakening thers energy that is born with them.
The Sahaja Meditation Center is located at:
4300 N. Josey Lane, Suite 112
Carrollton, TX 75010
(on the NE corner of Josey and Hebron):