Small business information, resources and workshops
Whether you want to explore small business ideas or become self-employed, we’re here to guide your entrepreneurial journey in Canada. Our free Immigrant Entrepreneur Program, funded by TD, helps newcomers explore business ideas, do market research and competitor analysis, write a business plan, register their business, understand financial loan options, learn about marketing, sales and operational plans, and much more.
You’ll get one-on-one consultations with our self-employment specialists and referrals to small business resources in the community to help you launch your business.
Workshops are held in English, Mandarin, Arabic and Korean.
DIVERSEcity Entrepreneur & Small Business Fair 2019
Held annually in Surrey, BC, during Small Business Month,, the DIVERSEcity Entrepreneur & Small Business Fair, sponsored in part by TD Bank, is back for 2019!
This exciting event combines a tradeshow, speakers, networking and more, with a focus on immigrants and other diverse communities who are looking to become entrepreneurs or start a small business.
• Informative presentations and workshops by entrepreneurial experts
• Exhibitor booths of organizations who offer self-employment and small business information and resources
• Business showcase of local immigrant entrepreneurs
• One-on-one advice to help you get started on your entrepreneurial journey
• Networking, refreshments, entertainment
Check our website for more information: www.dcrs.ca/entrepreneurfair
Feel free to contact [masked] should you have any questions.