1570 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI
One awesome guest speaker and then four startup creators this month take the stage for ten minutes each, five minutes to pitch and five minutes to answer questions, followed by open announcements and community networking.
Guest speaker: Erin Grant, Detroit Development Fund
1. Sidney Coleman, Co-founder - Aradie - A Technology And Design Company
2. Sean Carroll, Co-founder - Enbiologics - Advancing Healthier, Intuitive Burn And Wound Care
3. Paul Thomas, Founder - Plum Health - Delivering Affordable, Accessible Health Care Services in Detroit
4. Sam Savant, Founder - TwoScoreTwo - Providing a Blockchain Technology Platform for Freight Transportation
5. Doron York - Co-founder - SidePitch - Connecting tech entrepreneurs and startups
with investors and corporate ventures worldwide.
Get Inspired! Get Engaged!
Co-Founder and CEO of MySwimPro, a social fitness platform for swimming. #SwimSmarter
I am a native Detroit and resident looking to engage in our growing landscape.
Hi. I like to bring ideas to life.
Looking forward to seeing what the group is about
I'm interested in products that change the world.
I'm Jessica and I like learning about new technologies.
IT professional interested in getting involved with local start-up scene
My name is Jesse Thompson. I'm a design entrepreneur from Windsor, Ontario.
I am a corporate and commercial attorney advising small businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Co-founder of Aradie, Inc. Creators of Pective, a new perspective on online discourse.