What we’re about
Dynamic Women® was created by founder Diane Rolston in 2013 to celebrate women in everything that makes us dynamic. Being dynamic is a powerful movement because it crosses generations, cultures, economic status, and all possible situations. It unites us and makes us equals.
What started as one meet-up location in North Vancouver, BC, has grown into a community of over 860 women and over 240 in-person and online events! In 2018 Dynamic Women launched its Global Club to expand our group across the country, the continent, and the world, bringing together an even more diverse group of dynamic women!
Dynamic Women are Making Waves!
In society, women often think they must follow the unspoken rules in the world, in order to be accepted and to succeed in their personal or professional endeavours. Rules like society’s titles, labels, and roles from your job, family, and anywhere else, past or present. The problem is that these rules define and confine us!
Instead, Dynamic Women® encourages discussions around who you are, not just what you do. When we get to connect as “who we are,” on topics that boost our personal development, the KLT Factor goes up – we Know, Like and Trust each other faster and more intensely.
The Result? We build strong connections and do business and life together at a higher and more successful level.
Dynamic Women is for everyone and the beauty is that everyone joins for their own reasons
• Do you want the tools to up-level your life or business?
• Do you feel unhappy in your 9-5 job?
• Are you considering a career change?
• Are you starting your own business?
• Do you want more personal and professional development?
Are you a mom who wants to connect with other women?
Are you looking for a place to meet new friends?
Do you want to boost your confidence?
Whatever your reason, we’re all in this journey together! Since our beginnings in 2013, we’ve seen the impact it’s had on our lives and we want to grow our community globally to invite more women to harness our unique and combined strengths to grow in the women sisterhood.
Benefits of Joining Dynamic Women:
• Get inspired to BE more and DO more than you thought possible.
• Know that you are capable of greatness.
• Be acknowledged for who you are in all aspects of your life.
RSVP to an event today so we can get to know you!
Certified Professional Coach
Unleashing Dynamic Women®
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Be a Collaborative Author & Accelerate Your AchievementsLink visible for attendees
You can be a collaborative author pretty easily! Then when you're a published author, there are many ways to use a book to grow your business, but do you know all of the strategies that can bring you revenue, clients, customers, help you land jobs and get you free marketing?
Diane Rolston will share with you the benefits to being a collaborative author and dispel the myths that stop many people from writing their 1st book or 10th.
• After authoring 10+ books, Diane knows the challenges of becoming an author and she'll share how she got through the obstacles to publish 5 books and be an author in 6 others.
• Diane has a whole list of strategic and beneficial ways of being an author, and she's happy to share some of them with YOU.
Here are the benefits you'll receive by the end of this Masterclass:
- You'll know the top benefits of being an author so you can increase your revenue
- You'll hear the 5 Myths you've been led to believe by others that are causing you to not be an author
- You'll learn the 3 Secrets to getting off to a fast start in being an author
- You'll love knowing the Top 2 Ways Diane uses her book to earn more money
You'll also hear about a great NEW opportunity for you with the Dynamic Women® Secrets book series.
You'll also learn the benefits of being part of a book anthology and how it saves you time, energy and money.
The Session will be online over Zoom and Diane will have a Q&A time so audio and video capabilities are needed.
The link will be emailed to you. Please invite friends and colleagues who you'd like to be part of it!
There are 3 Ticket opportunities so choose which is best for you.
See you in the Masterclass on March 21, 2024 | 1:00-3:00PM PST!
Save your spot here: https://BeACollaborativeAuthor.eventbrite.ca
- Self-Help & Self-Improvement
- Female Entrepreneurs
- Professional Development
- Professional Networking
- Women's Empowerment
- Entrepreneur Networking
- Small Business Networking
- Small Business Owners
- Women's Business Networking
- Women's Networking
- Women Small Business Owners
- Professional Women