The Dallas NFAA is an excellent organization to join no matter where you are on your nonfiction writing journey.
Walk-ins are welcome, and first-time attendees get in free.
Every meeting welcomes a featured speaker on a topic immediately applicable to nonfiction authors:
• Getting published
• Self-publishing vs. traditional publishing
• Author branding
• The economics of publishing
• Public speaking
• and more.
Time is also built in to get to know each attendee. When time permits, we also have a mastermind session where a few attendees share their current roadblocks to seek help from the group. Books and other literary goodies are often given away at the end of every meeting too.
ABOUT THE NONFICTION AUTHORS ASSOCIATION
The Nonfiction Authors Association is a national community with over 14,000 experienced and aspiring writers of business, self-development, health, reference, memoir and other nonfiction books.
Our NFAA local chapters focus on the business side of writing, publishing and promoting nonfiction books.
NFAA local chapter attendees are not required to be members of the Nonfiction Authors Association; however, we do invite you to join us online with a Basic membership (free) or Authority membership ($19/month).
Authority members receive many added benefits including:
• Free Attendance at all local, in-person NFAA chapter meetings.
• Live access to our twice-monthly teleseminars with industry professionals, plus recordings.
• Exclusive checklists, templates and worksheets archived weekly.
• Participation in our active members-only forum on LinkedIn.
• Monthly members-only publishing Q&A calls.
• Weekly marketing tips sent via email.
• Special discounts with our sponsor partners (Office Depot, PRNewire, Profnet and more).
• Special discounts off our annual Nonfiction Writers Conference and year-round Nonfiction Book Awards.