addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Evidence the universe existed forever found in CMB

Evidence the universe existed forever found in CMB

Mick
Mick_
Plano, TX
Post #: 251
Evidence it was always here found in ripples in the cosmic microwave background (big bang-big crunch style).

Article:
http://www.economist....­

Originial Paper:
http://bit.ly/f2ZyJj...­
A former member
Post #: 116
THe universe is the Alpha and Omega?

Jeez - Jesus needs to call daddy and let him know its time for a smack down.
A former member
Post #: 18
Technically, yes, this says the universe has always been, but not like it exists at this moment, being remade every now and then. 13.7 Billion years is a long time, but imagine that it takes twice that to remake the universe and it has been remade 57 billion times. Very large numbers indeed.

The physics of the universe seem to break down inside black holes, yet they cannot IMO. To exist in this universe the same laws have to be at work. We already know that physics of the very large and of the very small seem to be different, so IMO there is no reason that physics of the very compact can't seem to work differently... yet still be part of the same laws of physics. I don't think that black holes are magic. They are simply what happens when too much mass aggregates, and what better place for that to happen then in the center of large accretion disks? It can all get a bit worrisome to think about, but if the Higgs field is not present inside large compact masses, or only present on it's outer regions, there would seem to be no reason to expect a black hole to be different than it is. The relationship between the size of the black hole and the accretion disk surrounding it is a clue that should be telling us something. Without the Higgs field, no mass, everything could collapse to almost zero space/time. With mass it would turn into a star. My theory is that too much mass collapses the Higgs field and it feeds itself, keeping the field collapsed. The hole of black hole is actually in the higgs field.

Well, that's my opinion anyway. The paper explains how to set everything to nominal equality so that it all restarts. It could have been restarting for an infinite number of times. There is NO room for a god in that process. I am just a very knowledgeable ape. There is only this life. I am responsible for my actions.