What we’re about
The Dallas User Experience Group is the local chapter of UXPA International. This group serves the needs of designers in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. With this group, you can:
- Network with other designers to exchange ideas
- Listen to speakers at monthly meetings
- Look for your next opportunity with managers and recruiters
- Learn best practices at a workshop
- Attend the Big Design Conference to learn from industry experts
- See local talent showcased to spotlight the Best of Dallas UX
Brought to you by the creators of Big Design Conference, the original UX conference started in Dallas by local UX Dallas professionals.
Dallas is home to 5% of the Fortune 500 firms. Our fair city is filled with talented designers working on cool projects for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We hold monthly meetings to showcase local talent or hear about a hot topic in User Experience, Design, Usability, Creativity, and so on. Let's make Dallas a point of destination for companies and creatives. Help us put Dallas on the map!
If you or your company would like to host or sponsor us, email Brian Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Dallas User Experience Group--your other home away from work!