addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Who else is a scrapbooker???

Who else is a scrapbooker???

Deanne
luckydice
Port Angeles, WA
Dear crafty ladies and gents:

I know we have talked about having a Meetup for some crafty time, but it hasn't worked out so far. I found this really nice gal who has her own Meetup group for scrapbooking (digital and traditional), and she's having an all-day crop at her home next Saturday, October 15. The cost is $29. She has 21 spots left, and I would love for any of you to join me there! We could have a really fun day together, during which we scrap, talk, eat (pasta/salad dinner is included), get freebies, do two make-and-takes (included in price), and take home a gift from the hostess.

If any of you are interested, even if you haven't scrapped before, let me know! I will be bringing tons of my own supplies, and Rhonda has a bunch, too, so you can use my stuff. I'll teach you if you haven't scrapped before. You KNOW you can't wait to make pages for our camping trips and Human Light parties!

Deanne

Hope some of you can make it!!

Here's the link, but let me know if it doesn't work and I'll send you the info to sign up:

http://www.meetup.com/ScrapbookersMeetup/events/34705152/?a=ce1.2o_grp&rv=ce1.2o­

­