Mission: We want to bring people together with a passion for machine learning, artificial intelligence and the use of data. We educate, inspire and empower scholars and professionals to apply data to address humanity’s grand challenges. At the Data Science Belgium community, we informally connect in a non competitive setting.
What we do:
• We are the fastest growing community of machine learning engineers & AI business leaders in Europe.
• We love doing Data4Good.
• We promote the value of analytics and organise events, hands-on sessions and trainings to close the gap between academics and business.
• Join us if you want to share, learn and have fun with analytical & technological innovation & positive social change.
• We have chapters in Brussels, Ghent, Hasselt, Leuven, Liège and Louvain-La-Neuve.
Our members all want to contribute with their professional skills to make a positive impact on our local community or in the world. They are all aware that data based decision making is key to boost the performances of our organisations. We are an open community and everybody with an interest in data and business is welcome. Our members are University professors, managers in public or private organisations, leaders of NGO’s, Phd students, analytic consultants, technical data & cloud experts …
Our activities are geared around breaching that gap between what the industry need and what the academic institutions has to offer. We focus on knowledge sharing by organising monthly meetups and training sessions. We also provide the possibility for datascientists to work on real ‘Data for Good’-projects where our members offer their help to NGO’s, public intitutions and Startups to gain value out of their data .
Philippe Van Impe – email@example.com – +32 477 23 78 42
Sam Rédelé - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 485585452
Who should join us ?
• machine learning engineers, data engineers, software engineers, business analysts, statisticians and hackers
• Business leaders and marketers who leverage data to compete and win
• Enterprise architects, IT, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals