Update: Datatonic is bringing some extra people to help out in teaching; 100 people can come to the sessions!
we're glad to announce that we're providing Google's Deep Learning course on Udacity and taught by team Datatonic. Here are some details:
Session 1 , Thursday 1 December 2016:
- Technical introduction to TensorFlow
- Setting up your TensorFlow environment
- Udacity Session 1: From Machine Learning to Deep Learning + assignment
Session 2, Wednesday 7 December 2016:
- Udacity Session 2: Deep Neural Networks
Session 3, Thursday 15 December 2016:
- Udacity Session 3: Convolutional Neural Networks
Session 4, Thursday 22 December 2016:
- Udacity Session 4: Deep Models for text and sequences
Here's some info on who'll be teaching these sessions:
Datatonic is a team of data science experts that help corporations unleash the power of data. They use Google Cloud Platform, data visualization technologies (like Tableau or Spotfire) and machine learning to build breakthrough solutions. Either as expert advisors, or built as a fully managed solution with support end-to-end (A3S).
Hope to see you there!