The focus of this Meetup group is to provide free monthly community data events, leading towards the London Data Science Festival.
What is the London Data Science Festival?
Data Science Festival - Monday, November 2nd to Saturday, November 7th, 2020.
The Data Science Festival LIVE is a free week long, celebration of all things data science. The festival consists of lectures, workshops, demos, code sprints, panel discussions and social events, spread across London and culminated with a day long Mainstage event. Monday to Thursday of the week will be at different venues every evening featuring a range of speakers. Friday night will be a Data Science Networking event and Saturday is our MainStage conference from 9 AM - 6 PM.
The Data Science Festival is a global data community. We aim to connect the data world and foster the sharing of knowledge, inspiration and ideas.
The global network is dedicated to free education through grassroots technical events. we will cover the latest topics that matter most to data scientists and data engineers. There will be no demos that you can learn from a book or video, instead our speakers will be discussing real world problems, what works, what doesn’t work and why they’ve implemented the solutions they have. They will generate lively discussion and debate, offering real-world take-aways to help you in your job.
Who is the Data Science Festival for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• Academics, founders, researchers, authors
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualisation developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers from data centric startups and large companies looking to utilise open source tools