What we're about
The focus of this Meetup group is to provide free monthly community data events, leading towards the Data Science Festival.
What is the Data Science Festival?
The Data Science Festival is a free week long, celebration of all things data science. The festival consists of lectures, workshops, demos, code sprints, panel discussions and social events, spread across Europe.
Who is this meetup and the Data Science Festival for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualisation developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers from data centric start-ups and large companies looking to utilise open source tools
How can I get involved?
Visit the DSF site to get involved! (
We are actively looking for community minded individuals to help build and grow our group, please feel free to get in touch if you would like to:
• Host an event
• Sponsor an event
• Present a session
• Volunteer to help organise the festival