#ODSC brings together the open source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow #ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers from data centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open source tools
Join our Happy Hour with Data Scientists!
Enjoy this great opportunity to exchange information on challenges, experiences and goals with fellow Data Scientists.
That will be an amazing networking time together.
Starting at 7pm
Place: TBD. We would love to hear your suggestion! Please send an email to [masked] and let us know where you would like to have this event happening.
Invite your friends, or come by yourself and make new ones!
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
• East Conference Apr 30 - May 4: https://odsc.com/boston