What we’re about
Data Council Paris Data Engineering & Science hosts events where lead engineers & data scientists from pre-screened companies present talks on their projects for the benefit of the data community. Paris-based companies are doing amazing things with data and we've created this event to help them showcase their work and help other engineers level up.
What you'll gain from this group:
* a better understanding of the best OS tools to use in building your own data infrastructure (pipelines, platforms, storage options, etc.);
* real-world examples from top technical companies explaining the data platforms their engineers are building;
* applied data science talks that explain the minimum level of algorithmic understanding that engineers should have to work better with their data science counterparts, or to become a Machine Learning Engineer-unicorn themselves;
* highly technical conversations with other attendees, and announcements of the best data events and opportunities in the Paris area.
Want to give a talk? Please submit it here for consideration: https://www.datacouncil.ai/meetup-talk-submission
This group is an independently organized Data Council group and is sponsored by Data Council (https://www.datacouncil.ai). All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at Data Council are required to agree with our Code of Conduct (https://www.datacouncil.ai/code-of-conduct).
Other Data Council Local Meetups can be found here:
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Data Council AustinAT&T Hotel and Conference Center, Austin, TX
Data Council is back in Austin from March 26-28 this year! It’s our only IRL conference of the year, and we couldn't be more excited to get the data community together. This is a ticketed event -- as a member of our meetups, you can enjoy 20% off Regular and Late-Bird tickets with the code DCMEETUP20 Learn More
Data Council is the original community-driven deeply technical conference that bridges the gap between data -science, -engineering, -analytics and AI. We have a No Bullshit Guarantee, meaning we’re vendor neutral, AND we promise all of our talks are engaging, technical and presented by top data scientists and engineers at the cutting edge of data & AI. For years, we've been running the best community-powered data events around, and we invite you to join us for high quality talks and inspiring conversations with top data experts.
Why Should I Go:
- 🎤 Incredible Speaker Lineup: 3 days and 60+ insightful talks from leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Anthropic, Microsoft, Meta, LinkedIn, Together and many more. Check out the full lineup
- 🏎 10 Unique Tracks: Data Engineering and Infra, Data Science and Algos, Applied & Generative AI, MLOps & Platforms, Building Data Products, Data Analytics, Data Streaming, Data Culture & Community, Lightning Talks and Workshops
- 📋 Workshops (hands-on, peer-led ): Try out the latest products alongside their creators, get hands-on experience with innovative tools, and meet some of the most talented builders in our industry, for free!
- 💬 Speaker Office Hours: Following each talk, you will get the opportunity to dive deeper into subject matter 1:1 with the speaker
- 🎈Extensive Networking: two conference happy hours and many amazing after-hours events hosted by community partners
As a member of our meetups, you can enjoy 20% off Regular and Late-Bird tickets with the code DCMEETUP20
NOTE: This is a ticketed event. Check out our website to purchase tickets and get complete information on speakers & schedule.
Join the global data community in Austin for the geekiest IRL data event of the year - we’ll see you there!Not open