What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
We couldn't be more excited to get the data community back together IRL for our only US conference of 2022. Join us on January 27th and 28th for Data Council Austin! (https://www.datacouncil.ai/austin)
Data Council is the original community-driven deeply technical conference that bridges the gap between data -science, -engineering & -analytics. We have a No Bullshit Guarantee, meaning we promise all of our talks are engaging, technical, and presented by top data scientists and engineers. For years, we've been running the best community-powered data events around, and invite you to join us for high quality talks and inspiring conversations with top data experts.
Data Council Austin will feature:
- 2 days of 40+ insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Lyft, Databricks, Facebook, Netflix, LinkedIn and many more
- 5 unique tracks: Data Engineering and Beyond, Data Science and Analytics, ML Infrastructure, AI Products, Workshops
- 8 peer-led Workshops: Try out the latest products alongside their creators, get hands on experience with innovative tools, and meet some of the most talented builders in our industry, for free!
- Speaker office hours: Following each talk, you will get the opportunity to dive deeper into subject matter 1:1 with the speaker
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, and at our after-party between conference days
Check out our website (https://www.datacouncil.ai/austin) for registration info and complete information on speakers & schedule.
We look forward to seeing you there!