DataCouncil.ai - Singapore Data Engineering & Science hosts events where lead engineers & data scientists from pre-screened companies present talks on their projects for the benefit of the data community. Singapore based companies are doing amazing things with data and we've created this event to help them showcase their work and help other engineers level up.
What you'll gain from this group:
* a better understanding of the best OS tools to use in building your own data infrastructure (pipelines, platforms, storage options, etc.)
* real world examples from top technical companies explaining the data platforms their engineers are building
* applied data science talks that explain the minimum level of algorithmic understanding engineers should have to work better with their data science counterparts, or to become a Machine Learning Engineer-unicorn themselves
* highly technical conversations with other attendees, and announcements of the best data events and opportunities in the Singapore area
Data Council San Francisco (https://www.datacouncil.ai/sf) is where data's most influential makers, doers, and thinkers gather to shape the future of data innovation at every layer of the stack. If you're a technical professional who wants to learn about new tools, architectures and best practices for building data systems, you want to be there.
This year Data Council SF '20 will feature:
- 2 days & 40+ insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Airbnb, Facebook, IBM, Stripe, Zuora, Salesforce, Elementl, Stitch Fix, Looker, Netflix, TinyData, MadKudu, Curai and Wootric, with many more to be announced.
- 6 unique tracks:
Data Science & Analytics
AI Ethics and Fairness - Sponsored by IBM
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, and a chance to connect with speakers & attendees at our Tuesday night after-party between conference days.
- Small group Speaker Office Hours following each talk with an opportunity to dive deeper into the subject matter 1:1 with the speaker.
- Attendees who are highly-technical data scientists, engineers, analysts & technical founders from top tech, media, and finance companies.
- The opportunity to connect with our great partner companies at Partner Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments.
As members of our community on Meetup, we'd like to extend you a sweet deal to get $150 off tickets - even over our lowest super early bird pricing!
To redeem go here: https://www.datacouncil.ai/sf using coupon code: Meetup-150W for a $150 discount on regular tickets (startups and non-profits get separate discounts).
Hoping to see you there - please feel free to reach out if you have any question!