Our speakers this month include:
• Nitay Joffe, Founder and CTO of ActionIQ (next-generation data platform for marketing and consumer data)
• Adam Kanouse, CTO of Narrative Science (transforms data into meaningful and insightful narratives)
• Neha Narkhede, Founder and CTO of Confluent (real-time data platform built around Apache Kafka)
• Christopher Nguyen, Founder and CEO of Arimo (data intelligence platform)
Special Event: 40% discount on MongoDB World tickets
On June 28-29 in NYC is MongoDB World, a technical conference on the world's most-popular RDBMS alternative. This year's keynotes include the Chief Architect of Capital One, the CTO of Comcast, the CIO of MetLife, Google, and IBM, as well as talks by BNP Paribas, Equifax, Amadeus, Viacom, & Cisco. Sign up at https://www.mongodb.com/world16 and use the code "MK40" for a 40% discount on tickets.
Special offer for Data Driven NYC members:
[The following conference will include several talks from Big Data entrepreneurs]
La French Touch Conference, the tech event which builds the bridge France & the US, will come back in New York City on June 21&22. On stage this year: Vimeo, Sprinklr, Trello, Enigma, Synthesio, PeopleDoc, Withings, Qwant, Microsoft, IBM, Food52, and many others! (program available here (http://lafrenchtouchconference.net/program/))
Enjoy now our STARTUP PACK (http://www.eventbrite.fr/e/la-french-touch-conference-2016-nyc-june-21st-22nd-tickets-21202323721?aff=eac2) at $150! Included:
- Two days full-access to La French Touch Conference
- Breakfast & Lunch Buffets
- Networking area
- Cocktails & Closing Party
- AND an incredible opportunity to meet with US & French investors and other entrepreneurs!
Don't forget that you have until Sunday, June 3rd to apply to get the chance to pitch on stage in front of French & US investors! Conditions: less than 5 years old, raised less than $5M and looking to EU expansion. Apply here (https://www.f6s.com/onstage/apply).